Flourish test kit detects the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) in urine once it reaches a certain level. FSH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland, which increase temporarily each month to stimulate your ovaries to produce eggs. When the female enters the menopause and the ovaries stop working, the FSH level also increases. The test kit can be used to confirm if the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to the start of the menopause.
Flourish, Menopause Test Kit 2 Pack
A quick, one-step Test Kit specifically designed to help women determine if they have entered the menopause in the privacy of their own home.
HOW IT WORKS
Directions & Dosage :
HOW TO USE YOUR TEST KIT
- Remove the test device from the protective pouch by tearing along the split.
- Remove the cap of the test device. Turn the device so that the side, without the display window, is facing towards you and the absorbent tip if directed down wards.
- Hold the absorbent tip directly in your urine stream for 5 to 10 seconds. Make sure that no drops of urine penetrate into the window of the test and control areas. If you prefer, it is possible to collect your urine in a clean and dry container (not provided), without any residual and dip the absorbent tip into the urine for 10 seconds.
- Replace the cap on the test device. The urine sample thus comes into contact with the specific reagents which starts the test.
- Place the test device on a dry flat surface with the window facing up.
- Read the results after 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.
- If the result comes back positive, a second test must be performed 5 or 7 days later to confirm the result. If confirmed, you could be under the menopausal process therefore we advise you to consult your gynecologist for definite diagnostic.
- If the result comes back negative, you are probably not under menopausal process. If you are experiencing symptoms of menopause, it is recommended to perform the second test 40 to 60 days later or consult your gynecologist.
- If no control line develops, it is not possible to interpret the test, which must be considered as invalid. In this case, it is recommended to repeat the test with a new device and a fresh urine sample.
Always read the Instructions for use carefully. If you have concerns regarding any aspect of your health you should consult your healthcare professional for advice.