Beconase, Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray - 100 Sprays
Beconase hay fever Relief nasal spray for adults is a highly effective medication for treating hay fever. Unlike tablets, it works right where the problem starts, in the nose. It contains belcometasone and has an anti-inflammatory action which quickly starts to reduce inflammation and swelling in the nose.
Can provide up to 24hr relief (when used twice daily) from the 8 symptoms of hay fever
8 in 1 hayfever relief (nasal congestion, sinus discomfort, watery eyes, runny nose, itchy nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, red eyes)
- Long lasting, effective relief from hayfever
- Direct anti-inflammatory action
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
- Red eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Watery eyes
- Sinus discomfort
- Nasal decongestion
All day and all night relief. Non-drowsy.
Directions & Dosage :
For optimum results, Beconase should be sprayed twice into each nostril every morning and night.
- How to Use
- Shake gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 years or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening. Once your symptoms have improved you may be able to reduce the dose to one spray into each nostril morning and evening.
- Use regularly.
- Children: Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years.
- Do Not Use More than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
- For more than one month continuously without consulting your doctor.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray is an aqueous Nasal Spray containing 50 micrograms Beclometasone Dipropionate per Spray, Also contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride. Phenylethylalcohol