Bio-Oil Body Oil is one of the most used products worldwide to improve scars and stretch marks. With a unique blend of essential plant oils and vitamins, it not only helps to improve scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone but also helps hydrate, tone and soften the skin. It helps reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts, and periods of rapid weight gain. It helps improve the appearance of scars, but keep in mind that they won't disappear, this means it will enhance their appearance. And it will also promote a healthier skin barrier, comforting and soothing the skin. All in all, it is a multitasking product that will not only comfort and nourish the skin but also enhance its appearance. Suitable for all skin types, you can apply it to both the face and body and even on sensitive skin.
- Texture: oil;
- Skin issues: scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dehydration, aging;
- Time of application: twice a day, minimum of 3 months;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive skin;
- Main benefits: helps to improve scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone, helps reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods of rapid weight gain, helps hydrate, smooth, tone and soften the skin, can be used on both face and body;
- Formulated without: gluten, parabens.
- Calendula and Chamomile have powerful healing properties. They not only comfort and soothe the skin but also help repair damaged and sensitive skin;
- PurCellin Oil™ makes the formula light and not greasy. It lends the oil a pleasant texture and ensures the benefits from vitamins and plant extracts are easily absorbed;
- Vitamin A helps improve the skin’s elasticity, texture and tone;
- Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties helping protect the skin from free radicals.
How to use
Apply Bio-Oil Body Oil twice a day on the affected areas for a minimum of 3 months. Gently massage with circular movements. Do not apply on open wounds. Avoid the eye contour area. Don't forget to apply sunscreen in the morning. During pregnancy, use it since the beginning of the second trimester. During breastfeeding wash the area where the product was applied before breastfeeding the baby.
Scars & Stretch Marks