Braun Oral-B, PRO 3 3500 Electric Toothbrush + Bonus Travel Case - Pink Edition
Experience Oral-B Pro 3 from the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. The sleek handle of the Pro 3 electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends: It helps you brush for 2 minutes with the professional timer and it notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area your are brushing. While you are just moving the brush around your mouth, Oral-B's unique round head does all the rest. It removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums and it starts making your smile whiter as of the first day of brushing by removing surface stains. Not only this, but the toothbrush helps you protect your delicate gums with the 360 gum pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler if you brush too hard. Oral-B Pro 3 is the must have brush for everyone who wants to switch to an electric toothbrush and improve their oral health.
- DEEP CLEANING AND HEALTHIER GUMS with 360 GUM PRESSURE CONTROL that visibly alerts you if you brush too hard
- For a clean that wow – remove bacteria by removing up to 100% more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- 3 BRUSHING MODES: daily clean, whitening and sensitive
- Battery lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 charge with the Lithium-ION battery
- Helps you brush longer with the 2 minutes embedded timer
- Content: 1 handle with charger, 1 brush head, 1 travel case
- Choose Oral-B, #1 used by dentists worldwide. With a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Directions & Dosage :
How To Use Your electric toothbrush? Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.