Cerave, Micellar Cleansing Water 295ml
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water, an ultra-gentle formula to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 essential ceramides and niacinamide, is an ultra-gentle face cleanser with a no rinse formula. It gently removes dirt, pollution & make-up in one gesture*, leaving the skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.
- Containing 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) and Niacinamide. "This is a unique micellar water formulation with the addition of ceramides for added hydration and skin barrier protection" (Dr Alexis Granite, Consultant Dermatologist)
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It cleanses the skin smoothly, without the need to rub, leaving skin refreshed.
- This non-comedogenic cleanser is tested under ophthalmological control and is gentle enough to use as a makeup remover around sensitive eyes. Fragrance free.
- For your facial routine, we recommend to double cleanse. Firstly remove makeup & impurities with CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water. Secondly, follow up with a cleanser suited to your skin type & desired skin benefit. E.g. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
Directions & Dosage :
Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad:
- To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities.
- There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
We recommend building this into your cleansing routine, with double cleansing.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • POLOXAMAR 184 • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • NIACINAMIDE • POLYAMINOPROPYL • BIGUANIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • BHT • CERAMIDE NP • PHENOXYETHANOL • CERAMIDE AP • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • CHOLESTEROL • XANTHAN GUM • CARBOMER • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • CERAMIDE EOP • (CODE F.I.L. D215352/1)