Kwai, Heartcare One-A-Day
At the heart of life - Helps maintain a healthy heart
Kwai Heartcare provides garlic to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy heart. Each concentrated 300mg tablet releases 1800 micrograms of allicin, a powerful substance in garlic, and as our products are standardised, the same amount is present in every tablet.
We coat every Kwai Heartcare tablet 60 times, making this supplement odourless and easy to swallow. Kwai supplements are created to the highest of standards, complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines. We rigorously test the garlic at every step of the production process, from the moment it’s picked to when it leaves our GMP-compliant production facility.
Kwai Heartcare is made using highest quality garlic cloves to provide optimum yield of allicin. Taken as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, it is considered by many to be an important part of their daily routine.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Contributes to a normal function of the heart
Directions & Dosage :
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow whole with a glass of water or cold liquid. Do not chew.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Best before end: see bottom of pack.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- If you are taking anticoagulants and/or antihypertensive, consult your doctor before taking Kwai Heartcare tablets.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
garlic powder; lactose (milk); anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate); glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, carnauba wax); bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose); stabiliser (polyvinylpyrrolidone); tablet coating (sucrose, talc, acacia gum). Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride).
Kwai Heartcare is gluten-free and free from artificial colour and gelatin.