MooGoo, Natural Milk Shampoo Scalp Friendly 500ml
Milk Shampoo is one of their most popular products. It was originally made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil on their scalp and cling wrap around their head. It took them 6 months of trialing until they were able to banish the cling wrap to the kitchen for good.
Combining small amounts of 5 different natural cleaners as this can be gentler on the hair than one concentrated cleanser. They have chosen natural cleansers that wash and foam up fairly well, although the foaming action isn’t quite as intense as it would if they used a synthetic detergent like SLS (or other common culprits that end in –fate).
- A natural, gentle shampoo that looks after your hair and your scalp
- Made with a combination of coconut and glucose based cleansers
- Free from harsh synthetic detergents (SLS) that can dry out the hair
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glycol Distearate (Emollient), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Coco Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Allantoin, Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair)