Nivea, Q10 Energy Day Cream SPF15 50ml
Nivea Q10 Energy Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Day Cream is perfect to moisturize and revitalize dull/tired skin thanks to Vitamin C. In fact, the ingredient's antioxidant properties reduce fatigue signs as well as visible fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, vulnerable skin tissues are able to recover from UVA/UVB damage, receiving a boost in energy and 50% more oxygen. Light as a feather, the formula is enriched with SPF15 and Q10 to produce effective results, refreshing but also smoothing. All in all, this improves one's appearance, rejuvenating your complexion from the inside out, in turn hydrating for up to 24 hours!
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: fine lines, wrinkles, dull skin, aging and fatigue signs, environmental aggressions;
- Time of application: daily, during the morning;
- Age: 50+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: shields from sun damage, smoothes wrinkles/fine lines, diminishes fatigue signs, rejuvenates facial skin by increasing firmness, features Vitamin C known for its antioxidant properties.
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin, keeping it hydrated and shielded from environmental sources of irritation;
- Vitamin C can even and brighten the skin tone as well as protect it from pollution thanks to its antioxidant properties. Furthermore, it also enhances hydration and reduces age signs;
- Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides provide essential nutrients while also having an antibacterial effect. In fact, it forms a layer over the skin, helping it to retain moisture;
- Lastly, Algae Extract forms a protective as well as hydrating film. The sea minerals not only enrich your complexion but also improve cell metabolism, giving elasticity and plenty of firmness.
How to use
After cleansing your face, apply a small portion of Nivea Q10 Energy Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Day Cream all over. Do so by performing circular as well as upward motions, spreading the formula as evenly as possible. Avoid direct eye contact and if so happens rinse abundantly with water.