Nivea Sun, Babies and Kids Sensitive Lotion SPF50 200ml
- Nivea Sun Spray Kids Pure & Sensitive Spf 50 200Ml
- NIVEA Sun Babies & Kids Sensitive Protect Spray provides highly effective UVA and UVB protection against sunburn & sun-induced skin damage and reduces the risk of sun allergies. Specially designed for sensitive skin, the caring formula is enriched with Organic Chamomile alongside being fragrance free & extra water-resistant. The soothing product is suitable for eczema prone skin and the skin compatibility has been paediatrically approved. It is important to keep your babies and young children out of direct sunlight – no matter the SPF.
- NIVEA Sun cares for the skin and the planet with its Ocean Respect formula that is free from UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, and microplastic.
- Protect the rest of the family with NIVEA Sun Adults and UV Face Range.
- Highly effective - Immediate protection against UVA and UVB rays, sunburns and long-term skin damage
- For Kid's and Baby`s Sensitive Skin - Reliable sun protection that helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Soothes sensitive Skin
- Fast-absorbing & fragrance free
- Extra water resistant
- Pack size: 200ML
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium EDTA
Made in Germany
- Check ingredients for sensitives
Bottle. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Pump. Metal - Not Currently Recycled