Optibac Probiotics, Bifido & Fibre Sachets
Optibac Bifido & Fibre is a high quality supplement combining 25 billion live cultures of Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® with 4g of FOS fibres to increase your natural gut bacteria.
Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a live cultures supplement with FOS for natural fibre.
- Each sachet provides 25 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
- The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Made with natural ingredients and does not cause dependency.
- Suitable for everyone from 1 year onwards, and even for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, older people, vegans, vegetarians, and those with a gluten intolerance.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in two pack sizes of 10 or 30 sachets.
Suitable for: women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Directions & Dosage :
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 12 months onwards) with the following recommendations:
Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Bifido & Fibre does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, fructose (standardised culture)
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees 25 billion micro-organisms + 4g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets.
- Gluten free
- No dairy
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- Not suitable for FODMAP diets