Optibac Probiotics, Every Day MAX 30 Capsules
Who is Optibac Every Day MAX for?
For anyone wanting a top quality, maximum strength good bacteria supplement for everyday use. Providing premium daily support to complement your natural gut bacteria.
- Award-winning, high-strength friendly bacteria supplement
- Contains 3 strains that have been extensively researched for safety and quality
- Each capsule contains 75 billion live cultures, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Scientifically proven to survive to reach the gut alive
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, and the other strains in this supplement, have been shown to increase the body’s natural gut bacteria, helping the Lactobacilli & Bifidobacteria to flourish
- Free from FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), may be more suitable for those with IBS
- Easy to swallow capsules, no refrigeration required
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Directions & Dosage :
For daily immunity' can be given to adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsule may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the Optibac range, 'For daily immunity' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Vegetarian capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Each capsule guarantees 75 billion live cultures.