Optibac Probiotics, Every Day Capsules
Optibac Every Day is a multi-strain high quality friendly bacteria supplement with FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides). It contains six different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera of friendly bacteria and is ideal for daily use.
Friendly bacteria supplement for those wanting to take a high quality, daily good bacteria supplement. An easy, sugar-free alternative to yoghurts and yoghurt drinks.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion live cultures + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Recommended for daily use.
- No refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: vegetarians, women during pregnancy and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules open and mix contents with cool food/drinks.
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- We’ve reduced the plastic in this packaging by 96%. We no longer use plastic containers.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available to buy in two pack sizes of 30 or 90 capsules – serving size is 1 capsule per day.
Directions & Dosage :
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 years upwards) with the following recommendations:
For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired, or as professionally directed
- For those unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cool drink or food
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Every Day does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058;
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 88mg FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- No added sugars
- GMO free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Dairy is not an ingredient. However, it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.