Optibac Probiotics, For Women Capsules 14s
For women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant women, older women and anyone who feels they could benefit. Highly researched friendly bacteria strains found in the vaginal and urinary tract, scientifically trialled and shown to survive to reach the vagina alive.
- Trusted, multi-strain supplement - the most clinically studied friendly bacteria strains specifically for women, and proven to survive to reach the vagina.
- The vaginal microbiome is different to that of the gut so it’s important to choose specialist friendly bacteria.
- With the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® & Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, and now also with Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®.
- This supplement contains strains which are natural to the vaginal tract and proven to reach the intimate area. It is designed to complement the vaginal flora and is for anyone who feels they could benefit.
- Scientifically proven: backed by over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety & quality.
- The friendly bacteria combination of L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14® has been extensively researched in thousands of women around the world.
- Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals.
- 2.5 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule, recommended for daily use.
- Winner of 2019 Your Healthy Living Award.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
- Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 and 90 capsules.
Directions & Dosage :
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- May be increased to 2 capsules per day if desired or professionally directed.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents into cool food/drinks.
- Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis (daily).
- For Women can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For women' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
Maltodextrin (natural source)
Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.5 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.