Optibac Probiotics, One Week Flat Sachets
Optibac One Week Flat is an easy-to-take 7-day course of friendly bacteria. Gluten-free and suitable for those with bloating. 5 billion live cultures and 0.3g FOS fibres per sachet.
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable from 4 years, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, vegetarians, and coeliacs.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Designed to be taken as a short term course over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day).
- Can be taken occasionally i.e. once a month, or on an ongoing basis.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available to order in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions
Directions & Dosage :
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
We highly recommend you take One Week Flat for 7 consecutive days. Many consumers like to take this course once a month. However, it can be taken on an ongoing basis or as desired.
One Week Flat does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Maltodextrin (natural source)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 and Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- No added sugar
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens