Otrivine, Sinusitis Nasal Relief Adult Spray 10ml
Otrivine Sinusitis Relief Nasal Spray can be used by adults and adolescents 12 years and older, for the relief of nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis, sinusitis.
Otrivine Sinusitis Relief Nasal Spray delivers an exact dose of medicated spray inside the nose to quickly relieve the nasal congestion associated with sinusitis. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
Directions & Dosage :
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Clear your nose.
- Remove protective cap.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by actuating 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. If the spray is not ejected during the full actuation stroke, or if the product has not been used for longer than 7 days, the pump will need to be re-primed with 4 actuations. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Depress pump and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
We would suggest that you try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1%