Sunwarrior, Classic Plus Organic Protein Powder 750g
Certified Organic Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior's original rice protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth.
This superfood combination still relies heavily on the gentle nature of whole-grain brown rice, but with a hefty dose of the strength that has made Warrior Blend so popular. Plant-based and powerful, Classic PLUS gives you that little extra you want and need. You'll love the way it tastes, but how it makes you feel is really why it's called Plus.
- Brown Rice: Provides plenty of protein and fibre while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is sprouted and ready to take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs. Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance. Rich in Lysine, often missing in plant-based proteins.
- Pea Protein: A high fibre, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids BCAAs)
- Quinoa: Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fibre, calcium, B vitamins, and many other nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile without worry over gluten. Contains beneficial saponins. Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals.
- Chia: Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, containing both soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Amaranth: Amaranth is another ancient world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds. Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods).
Directions & Dosage :
Mix, shake, or blend 1 scoop with 300 ml of your favourite beverage. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
Proprietary protein blend (pea, brown rice, quinoa, chia seed, amaranth), cooca, chocolate flavour, ancient sea salt, stabilizer: (organic guar fiber), sweetener: (steviol glycosides).