The Inkey List™, Brighten-i Eye Cream 15ml
A brightening eye cream that helps target dark circles!
The Inkey List brightening eye cream is four times more potent than Vitamin C and combines skincare and cosmetics, providing both long and short-term benefits.
When to apply : AM & PM
- Dark circles
- Dull skin
Directions & Dosage :
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, gently squeeze the tube and dot a small amount of Brighten-I Eye Cream under the eye. Glide the applicator back and forth to apply.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- Great as an illuminating under-eye primer before concealer or for no make-up days.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- 2% BRIGHTENYL™: Works to brighten the eye contour over time and even skin tone.
- 1% Mica Mineral blend: Instantly illumunates the under-eye area and brightens.
- 5% GRANT-XT: Helps instantly blur the look of fine lines.
- BRIGHTENYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan.
**This product contains ingredients which may not be suitable for those with nut allergies**
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysilicone-11, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Dehydroacetic Acid, Centella Asiatica, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Trihydroxystearin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).