The Inkey List™, Chia Seed Curl Defining Hair Treatment 150ml
Curly hair has more bonds of an amino acid called cysteine: the more bonds between hair, the curlier the hair is. Curly hair also tends to be quite dry and in need of moisture and hydration.
We have developed a unique technology that helps define and prolong curls' bounce and their natural shape by targeting the hair bonds, whilst providing hydration too. This weightless serum has been formulated to also help reduce, protect and strengthen hair against chemical damage and tame frizz.
When to apply
- Post wash
- All types of curls
- Afro-textured hair
- Colored hair
- Kinks, coils & curls
Directions & Dosage :
- Use as a post wash treatment
- Pump Chia Seed Curl Defining Treatment into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat all of your hair. A little goes a long way.
- Leave on and style as usual
- Use 1-2 times a week
- Alternatively, you can use between washes to revive flat or frizzy curls.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- 2% PROCUTIGEN® BOND*: Helps hair retain style whilst protecting against chemical damage
- 1% MIRUSTYLE™ CP**: Helps to give curls longevity, tame frizz and keep curls bouncy and full
- 0.5% PHYTANRIOL: Helps to reduce signs of hair damage
*ProCutiGen® Bond is a trademark of Active Concepts and used with permission
**MiruStyle™ CP is a trademark of Croda and is used with permission
Water (Aqua/Eau), C15-19 Alkane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Phytantriol, Benzyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phospholipids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Dehydroacetic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycolipids, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PG-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Hydroxide.