The Inkey List™, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment 100ml
A lightweight serum formulated with optimized high and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids, helps to hydrate, reduce frizz and brittleness to improve shine, whilst helping to protect hair from the impact caused by environmental pollution.
Hyaluronic acid is a classic ingredient, traditionally known in skincare for its highly hydrating properties. Lack of hydration in the hair can be caused by a number of things, including over washing, water temperature being too high, using heated tools without heat protection or humidity. When your hair becomes dry, the hair cuticle is rough and open, causing hair to lose moisture and become frizzy.
When to apply
- Post wash
- All hair types
- Colored hair
- Frizzy hair
- Lacklustre hair
- Dry hair
Directions & Dosage :
- Use as a post wash treatment.
- Shake well before use
- Pour Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat all of your hair.
- Leave on & style as usual.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- 2% RESISTHYAL™**containing optimized high and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids, helps to hydrate, reduce frizz and brittleness to improve shine, whilst helping to protect hair from the impact caused by environmental pollution.
- 1% BETAINE helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
- 1% PANTHENOL helps to hydrate and moisturize hair
***Resisthyal™ is a trademark of Givaudan and is used with permission.
Water (Aqua /Eau), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.