The Inkey List™, Polyglutamic Acid Serum 30ml
Lock in moisture for smooth skin instantly!
A powerful hydrator for the skin's surface, Polyglutamic Acid can hold 4x more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture and helping the skin appear instantly smoother.
This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture of Polyglutamic Acid Serum creates a perfect make-up canvas.
When to apply : AM & PM
- Dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
Directions & Dosage :
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum on the face and neck as your last skin treatment.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- For long lasting make-up, mix a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum in your foundation for smooth application.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- 3% Polyglutamic Acid complex is a natural high molecular weight amino acid polymer, specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization.
- 2% invisaskin maintains moisture levels in the skin.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglutamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.