The Inkey List™, Q10 Serum 30ml
Protect and plump skin!
This antioxidant works to protect your skin, hydrate it and target signs of ageing.
Working in the upper layers of the skin, Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin from environmental stress. With an added Syn®-Tacks dual peptide and Squalane, this light, hydrating serum also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
When to apply : AM & PM
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Dry skin
Directions & Dosage :
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, gently apply a pea-sized amount of Q10 and pat into the face and neck
- Follow with preferred moisturizer.
- Add a few drops of Q10 to your moisturizer to protect your skin from environmental damage during the day.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts :
- Syn®-tacks, a dual peptide, that helps provide collagen boosting benefits
- Squalane to help hydrate and protect skin
Water (Aqua / Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohy- droxybutyrate, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
This is a beautiful treat, simple packaging, good instructions and description, and it's vegan! What's not to love?!